Salad Hunters Inc.
Based in Belmont, Massachusetts
August 1, 2015
Press / Business contact:
32 Colby St
Belmont, MA 02478
+1 (857) 294-4524
Salad Hunters is a US independent game studio made up of brothers Telly Lee and Sunny Lee, lifelong gamers since the NES and Apple II.
Salad Hunters was founded in 2015 by brothers Telly Lee and Sunny Lee. After a lifetime as gamers, they exited the finance and IT industries to pursue their passion to recreate and modernize the gaming experiences of their youth.
Salad Hunt Gameplay YouTube
There are far more images available for Salad Hunters Inc., but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
- Gameacon Atlantic City 2017
- IndieCade Game Tasting 2017
- PlayCrafting Boston: Fall Play 2017
- MAGWest 2017
- Pocket Gamer Connects: San Francisco 2017
- PlayCrafting Boston: Spring Play 2017
- PlayCrafting San Francisco: Spring Play 2017
- The Big Indie Pitch @ GDC 2017
- MassDiGI Game Challenge 2017- Best Art, Best Audio, and Category Runner-Up
- PlayCrafting San Francisco: Winter Play 2017
- Pocket Gamer Connects: London 2017
- MAGFest 2017
- PlayCrafting San Francisco: Fall Play 2016
- IndieCade Game Tasting 2016
- "Salad Hunt is an arcade shooter with whacky physics that sees you playing as a chef and trying to save the kitchen from vegetables which have come alive, by throwing whatever you can at them. Naturally."
- The Big Indie Pitch at GDC 2017, Website
- "When there's a chaos bonus, you know the game's gotta be good. @saladhunt has great artwork, and the worse your aim, the better"
- Appodeal, Twitter
- "...enjoy violence...without the violence."
- Pocket Gamer Connects: San Francisco 2017, Website
- "Take on swarms of Tomatoes and other similar veggies with a quite a few other modes to and bonus levels the game really is focused for the young and the young at heart."
- Noaksey, Website
Team & Repeating Collaborator
TheDice and Kara Square / Thinkroot Records